Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bringin' 'Em Back... Again

Okay, I know I've been real finicky about this, but this time its for real:

I'm brinig back More Than a Job and Codename: White Knight.

I've regretted taking MTaJ off the blog and I've got the spark for White Knight back, plus I really wanna write the third one (yes, it's a trilogy. Sorry).

Plus, I've got another idea, sort of a series-finalie of sorts for The Hitman Chronicles that I might weave into the David Pierce storyverse. Don't worry, this isn't the end of TCH, it's just a pre-emptive ending that will take place five-six years down the road. Kinda like The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, only without the Sponge and the Hoff. There will, however, be several massive hand-cannons present, so action fans won't be disappointed.

The working title for this new idea is 10mm, but this will probably be changed in the very near future. I'll keep you posted.

Okay, now it's really late and I have to go into work early tomorrow (I envy you and your summer vacation) so I'm gonna go.

No comments: