Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Queen

I don't know why, but I've suddenly developed a craving for Queen. No, not royalty; the English rock band. We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, Princes of the Universe, now do you know who I'm talking about?

I recently found the single Queen album I have (bought it years ago just for We Will Rock You) and ripped a few tracks to my laptop. Unfortunately, the only two tracks on there that I actually know are We Will Rock You and I Want it All (listening to that one right now as a matter of fact). I never realized how good these guys are. I've got to pick up a few more albums.

Songs on my want list (As of now):

  • Princes of the Universe
  • Another One Bites the Dust
  • Somebody to Love
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • We Are the Champions
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Man, these guys are the kings of guitar solos! Definitely got to get more of their albums!

No comments: