Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day, Part 2

It snowed again last night. Not sure on the total, but it was definitely at least four to six inches. It was so bad that all classes before 10:00 were canceled, and the paths around campus are still really bad tonight. I suspect (though I'm not banking on it) that there might be a delay tomorrow, too.

This is the second big storm to hit the area in a week. We've gotten more snow in the last two weeks than we've had in the last two years. This is also the coldest winter on record, or at least in a very long time. I've lived here pretty much my whole life, and I don't ever remember it being this cold before.

Global warming, my @$$.

No comments: