- I found Cherry Dr. Pepper on the shelf in a restaurant today.
- Allen Iverson is playing for the 76ers. Again.
- Brett Farve is a Viking.
- Global Warming has (finally) been exposed as a bunch of bulls***.
- Obama is actually in favor of a troop surge in Afghanistan.
- My brother wears jeans on a daily basis.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Posted by Raptor at 3:15 PM