Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Brain is Fried

I know, I know. Once again, I've fallen off the post wagon. This semester... I don't even know how to describe it. Super-crazy busy is all I've been able to manage, and that doesn't seem to come close. I have never, ever, I've been working pretty much non-stop since we started; the only real time I've had off were the three snow days two weeks ago. When I do finally finish my homework, I'm so burned out that I can barely think straight. I feel like my brain's been fried.I have never, ever, ever been this busy before at school. It's not just me; everyone I've talked too, even people in different classes (sophomores, etc.) feel the same way. I don't know what's going on...

So, yeah, that's where I've been for the last 7 weeks. I'll post when I can... when I have the energy... but that's not right now... I kinda think I'm gonna go to bed...

No comments: