Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Correction

Okay, you all remember my Ugly Car post, ja? One of the cars mentioned in said post was the new Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, which I criticized for its headlights and funky windshield.

I take back everything I said about it.

I have to: I saw one today. No, I'm dead serious. Spring Lake, NJ, about 11:30 PM, driving south along Ocean Ave.

Man, pictures can't do that thing justice. Yes, the headlights and windshield look odd. But it doesn't matter. It is drop-dead gorgeous! Anyone who says otherwise needs their head examined (myself included). I only hope Sir Henry Royce and Charles Rolls, wherever they are, can forgive me for my warped views....

Yet another entry onto my list of dream cars.

1 comment:

Sam Austin said...

That's funny. You never see one in your life, and then you notice one in New Jersey.

It's like when you learn a new vocab word and suddenly it's in all your favorite books.