Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well, It Finally Happened...

...I've started getting spam comments. So, I'm sorry to say, but word verification has been turned on.

That is all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled life.

1 comment:

Moose42 said...

We all love SPAM! Yummy pink porcine product of yore! :-)

I've gotten a few on my blog, it's really lame. I'd like to find the worlds spammers and put them on the rack.

Actually we know where MOST of the spam in the know universe originates. With the Russian Business Network.