Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Noble Experiment

I'm setting up a new blog. Yes, you think, what else is new. But this blog really is different.

I've done my best to remain apolitical on this blog. With the exception of one or two semi-heated debates on gun control, I've succeeded. But there are some things that I just can't remain silent about. Not anymore. But at the same time, I did not want to ruin the character of this blog by turning it into a political battlefield. So, and yes I'm a moron for not doing this sooner, I've decided to set up a separate blog which is dedicated to my views on both politics and current events.

The new blog is called Raptor's Reactions and can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quasimodo has something against you, man.