Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back

I apologize for not posting anything for the last few weeks. It was finals week last week (and this week too). I just moved back from campus yesterday. Feels weird being home to stay for the first time since January.

Anyway, long story short is that I'm back, I'm done with school, and regular posting with my usual content will resume shortly.

No comments: