Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Unforseen Consequences

Hmm...

Somehow, the comment forum for my last post got turned into a debate over gun control. I figured my comment on Sam's blog might lead to some banter, but I didn't intend for an all-out debate. But let's put that little incident behind us.

I had a really great story that I posted a while back that I just got the urge to post, but since it was saved on my old computer, it's gone forever. I was in a depressed mood when I wrote it, so it's something of a tearjerker. I didn't recognize the similarities to the film Love Story until about a week after I wrote it.

Actually, there is one thing I have not tried to revitalize my dead computer. I'll give that a try soon and let you know how it turns out. And who knows; if my idea works, there just might be a whole lot of stories that get posted...

No comments: