Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Beginning of the End

MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS FINALLY GONE!

Chapter 12 should be up tomorrow, if not later tonight. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended).

Like I said before, Chapter 12 is the last chapter I haven't really thought out all the way, so 13-16 (I think there'll only be 4 more) will come fairly quickly. Definitely by the end of next week.

So, yeah, I'll definitely be writing a sequal. I've gotten some complaints that More Than a Job didn't/doesn't have enough action in it. But, as I've said before, Codename: White Knight, which is the sequal's tenative (though probably ultimate) title, will be pretty much non-stop action. By that, I mean that there will be a good action scene roughly once per chapter. For lack of a better description, think of a cross between The Transporter and either The Terminatior or maybe more appropriately The Gauntlet.

1 comment:

Ali said...

herg...damn

i cannot write...today...