Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yep, You Guessed It...

...I have writer's block. Again. I don't think I've ever had a case quite this bad before. My problem is that I know pretty much what I want to happen in Chapter 12, I'm just at a loss on how to start the chapter. What's even worse is that I had a great idea earlier, but I had to take care of something else first and by the time I'd finished, I'd forgotten my idea! Talk about bad luck. And before anyone says anything, I know it was a great idea (all my ideas are great).

I'm still going to try and get the story finished before I head off to college (a week from Monday). Every effort will be made to get Chapter 12 finished by tomorrow. Since I know pretty much exactly what I'm going to have happen in the last three chapters, it shouldn't take too long to get that all finished.

Gotta go; idea just popped up. Don't want to loose it!

UPDATE 8:17 PM: Good news, I've broken the ice and figured out how to start Chapter 12. It'll definitely be up by tomorrow. So you can basically forget about the rest of this post.

No comments: