Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A New Chapter and a New Story Too!

We're in the home stretch now, folkies. Chapter 15 is up and ready to go. All that's left to write is Chapter 16 and the Epilogue, and then More Than a Job will at last be complete! Everything will definitely finished by Friday, but since 16 and the Epilogue go hand-in-hand, I might write both of them tomorrow. Or, since it's still kinda early, I might write 16 tonight, maybe the Epilogue too, so keep checking back.

In addition, I've posted the introduction the More Than a Job's sequel, Codename: White Knight. The intro's basically a teaser for the rest of the story, but I still encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think. Unlike last time, White Knight's been pretty much planned out to the letter, so it should go up rather quickly, especially when compared to MTaJ. On the other hand, most of White Knight's going to be written when I'm at college, so we'll just have to see how long it takes me to write.

1 comment:

Ali said...

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?

oh my god, she DIES?!?!?!?

....

OH MY GOD!!!!