Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Farewell for Now

Well, this is it. My last day before shipping off to college. This is probably going to be my last blog post for a while too. I know pretty much for a fact that I'm not going to have ready access to a computer with Internet access until Tuesday. I've got a lot of classes scheduled Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so Tuesdays and Thursdays will probably be the days I do all of my homework. Basically, what this means is that future updates, both to *Insert Title Here* and Codename: White Knight, will be few and far-between, most likely only on weekends.

So, for what it's worth, it's been a good run and I appreciate all those who've read and commented on my blog for the last few months. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to posting in a few months.

Your Host and Blogmaster,

Jedi_Raptor07

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will all miss you, even though I doubt anyone else will write to you in time.

Tim said...

Happy Spring Semester Thing!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in college! Remember:if you party every night, it might be hard to get your homework dome. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nobody named "Jedi Raptor" parties.