Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just In Case You Missed It...

Chapter 3 of Codename: White Knight is up and running. Please read and review. I've overcome my case of writer's block, so Chapter 4 will be up by next weekend.

Also, be sure to check out this post from about a week ago. Or, if you're too lazy to read it (BTW, I don't blame you if you are, it's a really long post), just check you this website; www.randomsabers.com.

I've noticed that the amount of attention blog posts recieve appears to be inversely proportional to their lenght, so I'm going to shut up now. But not before leaving you with this awesome picture:


PS. Whoever wrote the comment on my last post that (s)he asked/forced me to delete, please repost it, only without the curse word. I actually really liked it. And Tuco's (The Ugly's) line was actually; "If you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." Great scene, great movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way the whole thing at the beginning turned out to be chess. It was a good hook.

The sabers are hot. Not hot like hot women. Or hot like hot coals. But hot like hot cars, or hot weapons. You know.

You should make a guy named Vladimir. It is a popular Russian name. And I am sure I am spelling it wrong. Also Irena, Tanya, and Arsienji. I don't know how to spell Arsienji, but I am sure I am spelling that one wrong too.

You should also make a character named Stalin.

JK!