Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

...oops...

Uh, *ahem*, due to a freak accident, my blog template reset itself and ...

Okay, I admit it, I screwed up. I was trying to get More Than a Job to look more book-like (Sam and Anonymous made me jealous) by changing templates, but I wasn't really looking and wound up resetting *Insert Title Here*'s template by mistake. And now I can't remember who linked their blogs to mine and who I linked back to. So if you linked to me earlier, or if you want to link to me now, send me your blog url and I'll reset it.

Sorry for the screw-up.

And Chapter 5 of More Than a Job is coming soon.

UPDATE: As of about 4:30 PM, the template issues with More Than a Job have been resolved and the blog has assumed a more book-like format thanks to some *ahem* help from nerdjedi, so thanks to him. No thanks to nerdjedi for his so-called "improvements" he insisted on making (and have since been removed). No Chapter 5 yet, but I'm working on it. Check out the new, improved More Than a Job blog w/ a new introduction!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Jen said.

SQUISHY! Hee. It's fun to say.

Tim said...

Are you kidding? My improvements ROCKED!

You're just jealous.

Ali said...

doo dee dooooo...

link to me!