Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another Failed Contest

And the winner of my Pirates vs. Ninjas Movie Poster Contest was...

nerdjedi, with this poster. I should mention, however, that nerdjedi won by default: he was the only person who entered. That's two contests down the tubes. I'm officially goving up on contests.

Anyway, I couldn't come up with a decent costume for tonight so I'm going to do what I d every year: throw on some camo clothes and pretend I'm a soldier. Oh well.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was too lazy to enter.