Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Question...

...if I started posting chapters of a story I'm writing, would you want to read it? I've got a work-in-progress going right now and want to get some feedback.

Also, any ideas for further stories would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to read a basic plot summary of the story I'm working on, let me know and I'll post one.

And...

THE QUOTES ARE BACK!

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.
--Elvis Presley
HASTA LA VISTA, LECTORES!
*good bye, readers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEIN! SI! SQUARAMBLE!

Depends on if it's good.