Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

An offer you can't refuse...

Okay, all ye readers who have blogs, listen up! I'd like to get more exposure for *Insert Title Here* so I'm going to make an offer;

If you put a link on your blog to my blog, I'll link back to you. Sound fair? Once you link, send me your blog's URL and I'll set up the return link as soon as I can.

Okey-dokey, then. (If I ever say that again, please throw something at me...)

UPDATE I fixed the link to Jen's blog. It works now.

2 comments:

Maeve said...

Okay. I put you on mine.

Anonymous said...

the link to jen's blog is broken...