Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

...stuff...

Couple things:

  1. Sam, I think your blog is broken. I can't access it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. Why does no one comment on my blog?
  3. I'm planning on posting my new story, tenatively titled More Than A Job. Check my last post for details. Suggestions for a new title are welcome.

Well, that's that. Short, sweet, and to the point(s?). Might post chapter 1 later tonight.

UPDATE: Sam's blog appears to be working again (if it was ever broken; my computer's a piece of ****). Disregard point #1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I comment! Now I feel neglected.