Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

The...uh...results to my STAR WARS recast contest (or lack thereof)

Okay, my contest is over. Nobony really won, as San just re-submitted my sample list, and the other two submitters commented their entries anonymously...

So, without further ado, we have:

  • Luke Skywalker: Elijah Wood
  • Princes Leia: no entries
  • Han Solo: Johnny Depp
  • Lando Calrissian: no entries
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi: Patrick Stewart
  • Emperor Palpatine: no entries

and, as a bonus (thanks Jeff):

  • Voice of Darth Vader: That Announcer Guy from the Movies

Well, that's it. I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of (serious) entries. I'll try again later.

I've given up on that ending quote thing because I'm too lazy to look for new quotes. Oh, well. Such is life...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PUPPETS?

Vanquisher Of Anonymous-Ness said...

anonymous = sam

Anonymous said...

Give it a few days to sink in. My idea (the one I didn't submit) will grow on you.

OH YEAH! ANNOUNCER GUY FROM THE MOVIES ROCKS!!!!!!

Raptor said...

How can your idea grow on me if I didn't submit it?

Anonymous said...

I don't know how my idea can grow on you if you submit it.

Raptor said...

I meant how could it grow on me if you didn't submit it, and you knew it!