Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Couple Things.

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take my advice, if you ever get EYE OF THE TIGER on CD, don't listen to it 2 dozen times in a row! I did that yesterday, and 24 hours later I still have the song stuck in my head! ARGH!

On another note, for those of you who don't know,


It's actually been up since Sunday, people! No one except Sam appears to have read it. Which prompts the question; does anyone besides Sam actually read More Than a Job?
*sigh*
2 comments in 48 hours. And the second one doesn't count 'cause I bothered nerdjedi about it until he commented. So one genuine comment in two days. That's depressing. It makes me feel like no one cares enough to read my blog...
Ninjas vs. Pirates movie poster contest ends next Tuesday.
Also, I'm thinking about doing a major rewrite of Legacy of the Swan. All of they annoying flashbacks will be eliminated and the story will make much more sense. This version also has a possible sequel... *Edit* Scratch that. The plot will be totally different and it most likely will be split into two books. And I will finish More Than a Job before I begin the rewrite.*Edit* So, anyone interested?
Also,while we're on the subject, what would you say about a sequel to Just Another Day at the Office? *Edit* It won't be a true sequal, just another actions scene starring the same protagonist/narrator. *Edit*
Yeah, I think I've just figured out the source of my formatting problems with Blogger: The Spellcheck feature. As soon as I clicked on it, all of the spaces between paragraphs vanished. Hmm... I think I'll avoid that for the time being. Anyone know how I can contact Blogger adminstration and report this? Or maybe the service later tonight will correct it. We'll see...
ALL NEW MYTHBUSTERS TONIGHT AT 9 ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

1 comment:

Sam Austin said...

that spell-check thing doesn't happen to me.

and also i dont think "Another Day at the Office" should get a sequel, just becuase there's like no character developement. it's a guilty pleasure thing to write a story like that. no real plot, no real nothin' cept it's fun to right action sequences.

The legacy of the swan? i really would like to find out what happens, but first you should finish "not just a job" or whatever it's called.