Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ready to try again...

In hindsight, Legacy of the Swan probably wasn't the best story to post on my blog. At the very least, it was a poor choice for a first story. I hadn't really thought out the entire storyline in advance, and I'll readily admit all the flashback sequences were confusing.

However, after much thought, I'm thinking about giving a blog-borne story another shot. This one's an idea that I've been toying with for a while now, and nerdjedi's English projects have inspired me to possibly post this story on the blog.

The story is a modern-day Cinderella, but with a major twist: "Prince Charming" is really a hitman hired by the Evil Stepmother to kill Cinderella!

Interested at all? Let me know.

Also, my offer still stands: you link your blog to mine, I'll link back.

3 comments:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

MWAHAHA!!!

I AM THE DARK LORD ISHI-ISHI! FEAR MY POWER!!!!!

just kidding, I am not the dark lord ishi-ishi. I am secrectly... JACK MCSCQUESENHIMERMCTRUBERGUY!

again, kidding.

i'm actaully a

llama...

llama...

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY POWER! YOU ARE BANISHED, FIEND! DEVIL! MORONIC EGOMANIACAL FREAK OF NATURE! PUNISHED, YOU WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!

(If that's anyone I know, I apologize.)