I can't think of any other way to say this, so I'll be blunt; I'm thinking about abandoning Legacy of the Swan.
I have a couple of reasons for considering this move;
- I don't have any more completed chapters to post.
- I think I've written myself into a corner halfway through Chapter 4.
- I've developed a severe case of writer's block.
- I've received relatively little feedback, and what I have received hasn't been all that positive.
- I have other things I want to post on the blog, but I don't want to interrupt the story.
- Blogger becomes very uncooperative when I try to format each chapter. (What I'm currently doing is writing each chapter in MS Word and copying it into Blogger, which I don't think Blogger likes.)
Okay, my question to you all is this; should I continue writing Legacy of the Swan, and if I do keep writing, is it okay if I post other things in between chapters?
BE HONEST WITH ME! Once I stop writing, It'll be for good, so ff you tell me to quit as a joke and I take you seriously, don't come crying to me saying you were kidding