Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Should I Continue?

I can't think of any other way to say this, so I'll be blunt; I'm thinking about abandoning Legacy of the Swan.

I have a couple of reasons for considering this move;


  1. I don't have any more completed chapters to post.
  2. I think I've written myself into a corner halfway through Chapter 4.
  3. I've developed a severe case of writer's block.
  4. I've received relatively little feedback, and what I have received hasn't been all that positive.
  5. I have other things I want to post on the blog, but I don't want to interrupt the story.
  6. Blogger becomes very uncooperative when I try to format each chapter. (What I'm currently doing is writing each chapter in MS Word and copying it into Blogger, which I don't think Blogger likes.)

Okay, my question to you all is this; should I continue writing Legacy of the Swan, and if I do keep writing, is it okay if I post other things in between chapters?

BE HONEST WITH ME! Once I stop writing, It'll be for good, so ff you tell me to quit as a joke and I take you seriously, don't come crying to me saying you were kidding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't particularly care.