Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ah Hobe Dad Yu Ar Sthatithfide.

Yeah, that clip gets me everytime.

No new chapter for More Than a Job yet. My computer is still messed up, so now I have to share a PC, so I don't have as much time to write. I don't think that I'll have Chapter 10 up by Friday, but I'm going to try to have it done by Christmas.

Well, one month from today and I'll be back at college. I can't wait! I won't be bored anymore!

1 comment:

Sam Austin said...

uhhhh

there isn't a clip.