Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

At The Dentist

Before I get into the meat of this post, I regret to inform you that my computer has had another stroke. It boots up, I can sign into Windows, but that's about it. It's in a sort-of perpetual safe-mode and it either doesn't detect, doesn't recognize, or doesn't care about the mouse, so I can't really use it. Plus it only recognizes 16 colors and a 640x480 resolution. Hopefully I can get this fixed soon. If not, well, I get a new one when I go to college in a month.

Okay, now that I'm done griping, to business.

I saw this video clip a couple of years ago when I rented the movie Bill Cosby: Himself. It's a stand-up routine that Mr. Cosby did in Canada in the mid-70s (I think). The section below deals with dentists:



Personally, I think he's right on. Except my orthodontist is a sadist. Like the one from Little Shop of Horrors, only more subtle.

2 comments:

Ali said...

i didnt watch the video...but clarence and i send our condolances for your computer.

Sam Austin said...

iT wAs fUnny