Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Belated Merry Christmas To All!

Merry Christmas! Yes, I know I'm a day late. Didn't get around to blogging yesterday, I was real busy. Season 2 of Hogan's Heroes (I love that show!) on DVD will do that. That and helping with the big Christmas Dinner.

I bet some of you are panicking that I'm about to tell you everything I got for Christmas. Well stop; I'm not. Nothing much to list anyways, 'cause I didn't really want anything. Heck, I only made a list because my parents wouldn't leave me alone until I did. That's almost scary.

No Chapter 10 of More Than a Job yet. I know I said I'd have it up for Christmas, I'm so sorry I couldn't come through. I can't think creatively when I don't get a decent night's sleep. (Actually more like a whole week's sleep. Yeesh.) I'm going to make a sincere effort to get it written by New Year's Eve.

Well, I'm all out of ideas for things to write down, so I'm going to go. Again, Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: