Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Late Nite Movie

Ordinarilly, I make a point never to stay up past midnight watching a movie. However, there are rare times where I'll make an exception if the film is worth it. And let me tell you, Murder on the Orient Express was definitely worth it. Agatha Christie's legendary classic definitely makes for great movie material, and with an all-star cast, including Albert Finney, Sean Connery, Ingrid Bergman, and Lauren Bacall, it's hard to go wrong. The story is such that I can't say anything without giving away much of the plot, but I definitely reccomend either reading the book or watching the film-which is extremely faithful to the book-if you enjoy a great murder mystery, particuarly one with an ending that you'll never see coming!

On another note, I've decided to slightly alter the plotline of More Than a Job. I thought about it, and what I have written thus far for Chapter 8 will serve as an impetus to really get the story moving. What I have planned for Chapter 9 would then serve to disruprupt the momentum that the previous chapter created. So, what exactly? Simple, I've decided to flip-flop Chapters 8 and 9. Unfortunately, this means that I've gotten about half of Chapter 9 written but no Chapter 8 to preceed it. So my update schedule has been altered; Exptect to see the new Chapter 8 by Friday and Chapter 9 by the end of next week.
**UPDATE** I've now just decided to scrap my proposed idea for a new Chapter 8, reason being that it was just a pointless action scene that wouldn't further the plot and was out of place in the story. Look for the original Chapter 8 to be up by the end of the week.

Also, I'm sticking with my "traditional" Blog layout (how it was before I upgraded to Beta) for now. So the whole "When in Doubt..." thing is gone. I am still going to play around with the layout, but expect to see the traditional setup for most of the time.

Be sure to stop over to Multimeda of the Mind and say a quick "feel better" to nerdjedi. He's real sick; looks like a stomach virus or something.

2 comments:

Ali said...

he's sick?!?!?

nooo poor tim!!

Anonymous said...

Goose-egg slash.