Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

News For Y'all

First off, I'd like to apologize if my last post offended anyone. Honestly, I have no idea how I let it get so out of hand. The whole "non-denominational-winter-religious-holiday" thing was a joke my AP Lit class made up last year. My intent was to sarcastically mock political correctness, but the post quickly got way out of control. Again, my apologies.

Blogger's going gaga again. This time, it doesn't remember me. By that, I mean that whenever I start up Blogger, it takes me to the sign-in page, even though I click the "Remember Me" box every time I log in. I need to upgrade to Blogger Beta, but I don't have a Google account... yet.
*EDIT* I acutally just upgraded to Blogger Beta. Much thanks to nerdjedi for his help.

Chapter 8's coming along, but it's not quite finished yet. It'll defintely be up by Friday. I'm not going to give anything major away, but I will say that there's a major revelation in this chapter, so be sure to stay tuned.

Good news: I've finally decided which airsoft gun I'm going to get!


It's a Tokyo Marui M16VN, (VN standing for Vietnam) a replica of the first M16 variant adopted by the US Army. Actually, the weapon's correct designation is the XM16E1. I for one am glad they shortened it.

If I ever get into Airsoft Skirmishing, I'm going to try to eventually build a Vietnam-era Special-Forces loadout, with a Colt M1911A1-replica as my sidearm and plenty of tiger-stripe camoflague (think John Wayne in The Green Brets). Maybe I could eventually get an M14 and go for the ARVN advisor look...

2 comments:

Sam Austin said...

sorry anonymous last post was me. i meant to post as myself, but that was an accident.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I figured you didn't want me ranting about what Sam said so I kept it short and sweet.