Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A New Chapter Unfolds

Good News! At long last, Chapter 8 has been published! Again, it's a really long chapter, probably the longest I've written so far. It also gets pretty dark, compaired to the rest of the story anyways, so on both points consider yourself warned.

I'm aiming for one chapter per week at this point, so expect Chapter 9 by the end of next week. The good part is that I've finally cleared up the issues I'd been having with inserting this one element into the story, so things should go much smoother from here on out. I'm figuring a rough guestimate here, but I think that More Than a Job will be completed in another six or seven chapters or so. I just have to work out one minor detail with timing at the end.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to can the Legacy of the Swan blog. Any objections?

That's all for now. Later.

2 comments:

Ali said...

aww, i like that david is nice...

Ali said...

oh.

wow.

um....

i don't even know what to say to that thing (billy bob)