Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Experiencing Techical Difficulties, Please Stand By

I've fallen into a creative slump. Hopefully this will be a temporary situation. With luck, I'll be back to normal over the weekend and have Chapter 3, as well as a real blog post, up by Monday.

EDIT: I'm actually working on a new installment of The Hitman Chronicles as we speak. It's inspired by the level I'm currently working on in Red Steel. Hopefully that'll be up by tomorrow.

EDIT 2: Forget what I said earlier. After stepping back and examining my planned idea further, I realized that the concept was so outrageously unrealistic that there is no way I can pull it off convincingly. So no, there wont be a new addition to The Hitman Chronicles this weekend. However, you can look for Chapter 3 of Codename: White Knight to be up by Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is really nothing to comment on, is there?