Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Watch Your Language

Okay, this is important, so I'm going to bold/caps it so everyone catches it.

DO NOT POST COMMENTS WITH FOUL, CRUDE, LEWD OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS CONTAINING SAID LANGUAGE WILL BE DELETED BY THE BLOG ADMINISTRATOR IMMEDIATELY UPON DISCOVERY. REPEAT VIOLATORS WILL BE BANNED INDEFININITELY FROM COMMENTING.

This goes for everyone, so consider yourselved warned. By "repeat violators," I mean the three-strikes-you're-out concept, which should be self-explanitory.

Also, before any wise guys out there say that I'm infringing on your 1st Ammendment rights, let me remind you that this blog is not a public place; it is my property which I can impose my own rules upon.

2 comments:

Ali said...

uhhh, what's this all about?

Anonymous said...

Was it something I said?

Also, check your last entry's comments for my latest comment.