Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Hitman Chronicles

Okay, first off, no Chapter 3 today, expect it up within the next two or three days.

Anyone remember Reservoir Mutts or Just Another Day at the Office, the two one-shot action scenes that I wrote back in October of last year? Anyone? Well, for those of you who don't (and those who do), I've decided to compile both stories together and give them their own blog, which I have entitled The Hitman Chronicles. Both posts are up and have been cleaned up a little bit, though they are not radically different; just a word here, a misspelling there, that kind of thing.

I know, I know, you're thinking why the heck did he waste time making a blog for two lousy action scenes? Well, to tell you the truth, I've been toying with an idea for a third one, and possibly a fourth. They probably won't be up for some time as I a directing the majority of my creative effort to completing Codename: White Knight. Which reminds me...

Having received some flak from my choice of a title *cough* *cough* nerdjedi *cough* Chapter 3 will explain exactly where the title comes from. And no, despite what nerdjedi might claim, it's not a ripoff of the opening sequence from Tomorrow Never Dies.

And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the rawkin' awesome lightsaber duels from my last post.

No comments: