Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bohemian Acapella

The coolest song every written, Acapella-style.



Also, I apologize for the lack of posting over the last few days. I've recently been consumed by another new idea, one that's actually trumped the Western (which itself stalled out prior to my latest brainstorm). This one's actually a Fan Fiction, of Superman no less. It's an Alternate Universe Fic that examines the question: what if Clark Kent wasn't a Kryptonian, but his childhood friend Lana Lang was?

I popped the idea to nerdjedi, and he liked it. Said it sounded a lot like one of DC Comics' own Elseworlds publications. Who knows, maybe I'll wind up selling the story to DC. But that's a ways off, if it ever happens at all. In the meantime, I'm thinking about starting an account on FanFiction.net and publishing it there. I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments: