Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

War in the Dorm

Two of the guys in my dorm have a Nerf gun. A big one, the kind that you pump up and it shoots ten darts on full auto. They lit up one of the RAs as she was making rounds. Did it right in front of my room as I watched. Twice.

This means war.

Too bad everyone else on the floor is unarmed. And I lost all of the darts/arrows/whatever for my old Nerf guns. Oh well. Good thing the Raptor has a birthday in a few weeks...



Then it's on!

No comments: