Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Post on my Review Blog

I just posted a new entry on my Review Blog. Not actually a review, but more of a minor rant. Click here to check it out.

Also, while we're on the subject of movies, I just saw that The Dark Knight is going to be returning to theaters and IMAX later this month. January 23, to be exact. I've already seen it twice on the big screen, can't wait to see it a third time! This time, I think I'll go for an IMAX showing.

No comments: