Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Move In Complete

Well, I'm finally moved into the dorm. Actually, I got here about 8 hours ago, but it took me 'til now to get everything squared away and get dinner and stuff.

Family came down to visit after Papa Raptor got me moved in. I get the feeling I'll be seeing a lot of them. (That's what happens when college is 10 minutes down the road from your house!)

Classes start tomorrow. Yay. [/sarcasm] Fortunately, I don't have class until 10:00 tomorrow. Tues, Wed, and Thurs are gonna be rough, though. 8:30, 8:00, 8:30. And I go pretty much straight through, all day, every day. Whoopie.

Still, it's pretty good. My roommate's nice, as are my neighbors. Haven't seen many of my friends yet, but they're mostly the type that shows up at 2:00 AM on Monday. That, and most of them aren't in my dorm (I'm in a tiny one).

No comments: