Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Monday, January 12, 2009

First Night

Yeah, I ran into some of my old friends last night, so we wandered around campus until about 11:00, then I went back to my dorm. Finally crawled into bed at about quarter to midnight.

The fire alarm went off an hour later.

Got to stand outside in the freezing cold wearing nothing but PJs, coat, and hiking boots for fifteen minutes. That was fun.

Didn't sleep much last night. Something in the room makes a lot of noise, like one of those motel air conditioners. I think I know what it is, hopefully it'll get turned off tonight.

Yeah, I'm running on maybe 4 hours sleep, and I've got newspaper and three classes today, back-to-back-to-back-to-back. I'm gonna be dead on my feet come 2:00.

Class is gonna start soon, gotta go.

No comments: