Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Raptor's Moving!

I'm moving!!!!!!!!! Well, on-campus anyway.

I think (99% sure) that I have a room on campus this coming semester. Sweetness! Now I won't have to worry about crap rush-hour traffic anymore!

UPDATE: I just got an email from Housing. I've got a room!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Honestly, I've been looking forward to this ever since the debacle that was Grove City, albeit with varying levels of enthusiasm, but now I feel like I'm really ready for this. It's time for me to spread my wings and strike out on my own. And hey, if things don't work out roommate-wise, I'll only be five minutes from home...

This won't change my blogging much (I hope). If anything, it'll give me even more things to gripe about.

On a different note, I could use some technical help with the blog. I'm trying to add labels to my posts, but they're not showing up. Anyone know how to make them work? (Yes, I've tried Blogger help.) Also, how can I put emoticons (smileys and whatnot) in my posts?

No comments: